The following are the Terms and Conditions for the use of UNSW Apply Online. Please read them carefully. As a condition of your use of Apply Online, you agree that you will abide by all applicable University rules, regulations and Student Code Policy
You agree to use Apply Online only for lawful purposes and in a lawful way. Apply Online is offered conditionally on acceptance of these terms and conditions. 1. User Name and Password Security
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password
- You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your User Name and Password
- You agree to notify the University immediately of any unauthorised use of your User Name and Password or any other breach of security
You are liable for all acts or omissions that occur under your Password. By way of example, and not as a limitation, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or computers connected to the network
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any information on the network
- Amend, change or in any way alter any material downloaded from Apply Online
- Use Apply Online or any other system on the network wrongfully or illegally
If, in the University's reasonable opinion, you breach any of these terms or conditions, the University may:
4. Modification to Terms, Conditions or Policies
- Suspend your access to Apply online
- Initiate criminal or civil prosecution against you
The University reserves the right to change terms, conditions or policies regarding access to and use of Apply Online at any time. Continued use of Apply Online after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.5. Privacy Statement
The information you provide in this application is "personal information" as defined by the Privacy and Personal Information Act 1998 (NSW) [the Act].
It is collected and held by UNSW in order to process your application, admission and enrolment; to send you information regarding UNSW or third party courses or other university matters determined to be of potential interest to you; for administrative and statistical purposes; and (if this application isn't accepted) to process your application in relation to other courses offered by UNSW or related parties that may be of interest of you.
We may disclose your information to others inside and outside NSW, including our related entities such as UNSW Global Pty Ltd, for the same purposes, and you consent to such bodies (including UNSW Global) acting upon your information and communicating with you regarding such courses, up to and including making offers in relation to those courses.
You have the right of access to, and alteration of, the information concerning yourself in accordance with the Act and UNSW Privacy Management Plan. UNSW will not disclose your personal information without your consent and without due cause, except as authorised by law. You have the right to refuse this consent, but if the consent is not given your application may not be processed.
I understand the University reserves the right to make alterations to any matter offered in this publication without notice and that this agreement does not remove my right to take further action under the Australian consumer protection laws.